Simple and efficient web-to-print customisation with PageReam
- Business Cards
- Easy to use
- PageReam has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use. We've kept things as simple as possible whilst taking advantage of the latest web technologies to enhance the user experience.
- Our pay-as-you-go subscription model means that you only pay for what you need. There are no expensive licences or hardware to buy.
PageReam can also help you save money by streamlining existing customisation processes, consolidating print runs and reducing wastage.
- There is no software to download and install. PageReam is a web application that runs in your browser. All you need is a modern web browser and an internet connection.
- No long term contracts
- We won't lock you in to any long term contracts. You can cancel at any time, we will just bill you for the current month and that's it.
- No maintenance
- PageReam is hosted on our servers so you don't need to worry about infrastructure and maintenance costs. You'll always have access to the latest version so that you can take advantage of new features and enhancements as they become available.
PageReam is designed to make it simple and efficient to produce customised printed materials by harnessing web-to-print technologies and print-on-demand services.
Configure projects using a simple drag-and-drop user interface and then invite individuals or organisations to produce their own customised copies ready for printing.
Our flexible pay-as-you-go subscription model means that you can subscribe for as long or as short as you need to.
Sign-up for an account, then follow four simple steps to start running a customisation project.
Use our simple and intuitive project designer to configure the project. Build reusable layouts by defining templates with customisable areas of text and images.
Create user accounts or allow people to register themselves on-line. Invite users to customise their own copies of the project by sending email invitations.
Customise the project using a simple drag-and-drop user interface. Choose images from a stock image library or upload your own and modify text using a fully-featured text editor.
Review and approve the customisations that have been submitted. Download a high quality pdf version ready for printing.